Ready to Heal?
We’ll start our time together with learning how energy therapy healing can help you.
Next – We’ll complete a brief health intake discussion and setting health goals. Health goals can be *short and/or *long term, for any health issues related to physical, emotional, mental, spiritual and pain relief.
*short term goal could be for immediate pain relief due to general soreness or a sinus headache.
*long term goal could be for improving your sleep quality, after years of insomnia.
Then – once you have chosen what health issues you want to work on, I will do a brief energetic assessment of your biofield ( including Chakras) with my hands, and with a pendulum.
After that, with your permission, I will energetically connect to you, and the healing will begin. You will remain fully clothed, and you can remain sitting, or you can lie down. You can keep your eyes open, or close them. You can have soft music playing or not. The healing experience will be customized to your preference, as you are the one in charge during our healing session.
Healing Touch Energy Therapy can help with:
- Reducing anxiety, stress, and worry
- Increase feelings of calm
- Increased confidence
- Pain relief
- Improved sleep
- Increased energy levels
- Improved mental clarity
Your healing options are limitless with Healing Touch!
Shawna’s Qualifications as a HTCP
The Healing Touch Governing Committee certifies that I have met the requirements and qualifications, and I have been awarded the Board Certified Credential of Healing Touch Certified Practitioner (HTCP) effective February 8, 2022.
· I hold an NCCA Accredited Credential
· Healing Touch Program (HTP) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
· I am awarded a HTP Certificate on a regular basis when I renew my qualifications as an Instructor’s Helper in the classroom for Levels 1 through 4.
My volunteer experience to-date has been with several professional organizations which includes: Volunteer Director Society of Healing Touch Program Alberta (SHTPA) 2019-2020, Director of Bursaries, Canadian Healing Touch Foundation (CHTF) 2019 to-date. I am also a member of the Healing Touch Professional Association (HTPA, and the Healing Touch Worldwide Foundation (HTWF).
· Now that I am a HTCP, I am qualified to be an Instructor’s Helper for the HTP Level 5 classes.
· Over 200+ hours of Continuing Education
· Over 900 hours of Practicum Training prior to my Certification
There are no reviews yet.